Separating from a loved one is not easy. There's no way around it.
I encourage you to work through the pain and allow your heart to heal.
What does that mean? Well…experience the pain.
- Talk about it with loved ones and friends so you can face your feelings honestly
- Know that your pain is normal. Your relationship is broken. Accept that you'll need help in order to heal
- Trust that you will heal and life will be better when you go through this. You might not believe that right now—but you WILL be happy again!
- Give yourself time to heal. Just as a broken finger takes time to heal—so will your heart. There is no set time to heal. Just allow yourself whatever time it takes.
- Negative feelings will not help you. Negativity will only hold you back and keep you from healing. It doesn't matter how right you are or how wrong the other person is—thinking those negative thoughts only hurt you—not the other party. Turn your anger and hurt towards your own healing. Find a constructive project, get counseling, attend a support group—whatever it takes to move on.
Forgive. Forgive the other person. Forgive yourself. And live life with healthy boundaries while you establish new relationships that are healthy.
I have to say—the music on this recording is some of the most beautiful I've every heard!
What better way to heal than to listen to music?
With the help of high tech binaural beats and isochronic tones, you'll be able to erase your negative feelings and find inner peace quickly.
Find a time when you can be alone, put on your headset or earbuds, sit or lie back and enjoy this music as you heal.
Enjoy! May your heart heal.
Please let me know if you've found this recording to be helpful. Comment below. I wish you the best!